Virtual Data Resources Tracelogging is a feature that helps users trace all activity that takes after a Virtual Data Resource object is invoked. While Virtual Data Resources V1 used to only display the raw response and transformed response, V2 logs a lot more information for the user. On executing a Virtual Data Resource, the user will see the screen as shown below.
Each of the headers highlighted above contain information relevant to them.
- VDRRequest Fields contains details of the request being sent to the vendor.
- Element contains details of the element and the endpoint that is in use through the API.
- VDRResponse Fields contains the response, both raw and transformed, as received from the vendor.
- VDRResponse Hook contains hooks relevant to the transformation, if any.
- Return contains the return response to the request sent by user.