Staging Release Notes - Version v2.208.194
Release notes -- v2.208.194 (since v2.208.183)
- Addition of optional Basic Authentication header to the Event Notification End-point
- While provisioning the element, two optional fields are provided, UserName and password.On providing those values, the event notification end points will have Base64 Encoded Basic token as the Authorization header
- Modified the Metadata for BrightTalk element for the following fields: "id", "text", "answered" and "questionEmbedUrl.url".
EL-1427 Fixed NPE when one drive does not respond with in time.
- Fixed NPE when create folder call is made and one drive is experiencing load.
EL-1756 Hubspot CRM - Changed activities update from put to patch
- Fixed PATCH failure due to missing fields for activities endpoint in Hubspot CRM element.
EL-1926 | ZohocrmV2 - x-searchable is missing in the model objects amp; EL-1868 Zohocrmv2: Issue from element irs test run
- I have made changes X-searchable fields to all the object in ZohoCRMV2 for All Get operation example(accounts, leads, activities-Events).EL-1868 Zohocrmv2: Issue from element irs test run
- I have even made the changes in EL-1868 for activities-calls, Reminder must have enum with type string.
EL-1852: Fixed Expensify element's models
- Expensify request models now show required fields.