You can export elements from the elements catalog in JSON format. This allows you to move elements that you build to different environments or make copies of public elements.
You can import elements from JSON, Swagger, SOAP, or OData version 4 files. When you import an element, you can make changes to it, add resources, and configure advanced features like events and bulk.
To export an element:
- Hover over an element card, and then click Export.
- Save the JSON file to your computer.
To import an element:
- On the Elements page, click Build a New Element.
- Review the information on the Builder page, and then click Import.
- Select the type of file to import:
- Element — A JSON file reated by exporting an element.
- Swagger — A swagger specification file for an API.
- SOAP — An XML file that describes a SOAP API.
- OData v4— A file conforming to the Open Data Protocol.
- Select a file stored on your computer or enter the URL of the file.
- Click Next.
- Select the resources that you want to import.
- Click Import.
- Complete the element setup.