- Metadata of elements has been fixed by adding element version to the already available data.
- Made changes to cache handling which was causing inconsistencies in shared elements configuration.
- User creation performance via API has been significantly improved.
- User roles now include an extra param in the metadata
- A couple of Issues causing the v1 FaaR and formulas to time out inconsistently have been resolved.
PATCH /file/metadata now works with the Shared Drives in Google drive platform.
/elements/keyOrId/objects call was fixed to include the list of all objects.
Made enhancements to the
providerMessage to give additional info during "Bad Request" errors.
An issue causing requests to time out intermittently has been resolved.
Resolved issues in instance creation caused to vendor side changes.
Added new resources related to financials management use case.
The Xero v2 element now contains the custom connection authentication method.
OneDrive and SharePoint Graph
Added new resources to facilitate using the multitenant access across Sharepoint and OneDrive platforms.
- For the Sage intact element, changes were made to VDR platform to prevent the rounding of values being converted from XML to JSON.