Production Changelog - March 2021

Bulk

  • We made some backend improvements to our bulk functionality, including increasing the speed of bulk jobs and optimizing existing date masking.
  • We added a new UI for bulk jobs; see our docs for additional information.

Elements

General

We fixed an issue that prevented some element instances from being accurately validated.

Amazon S3

We removed some redundant fields from the authentication page.

BigQuery

  • We fixed an issue that made some GET /refresh response body models inconsistent.
  • We enhanced the element, adding vendorType to responses to GET /objects/{objectName}/metadata calls.
  • We updated the date-time and time fields in line with vendor documentation changes.

Box v2

We fixed a bug that caused an error when calling GET /ping.

Bullhorn

  • We fixed an issue that caused problems with some GET /candidates calls.
  • We enhanced the element, adding dot notation support to the Notes endpoint when using the where query.
  • We fixed an issue with the element's swagger rendering properly.

Files

  • We fixed an issue that caused issues when uploading an Excel file containing empty rows.
  • We fixed a few issues around proper population of the fileName and fileType fields in responses.
  • We fixed an issue that caused GET /ping response bodies to return an incorrect version of the dateTime field.

Freshbooks Classic

We fixed an issue that kept some bulk functionality from working properly.

Freshbooks Cloud Accounting

We enhanced the element, adding the sales-quotes object and enabling bulk upload and download for these resources:

  • customers
  • expenses
  • invoices
  • items
  • payments
  • taxes
  • vendors

Freshdesk v2

We fixed an issue that caused some unnecessary limitations to pagination.

Intercom v2

We fixed an issue that kept GET /contacts calls from working when sorting by created date.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

We added x-searchables to the element.

Netsuite ERP

  • We fixed an issue that caused some calls to the advanced-searches resource to fail.
  • We enhanced the element, adding the purchase-requisitions and discount-items resources.

Netsuite Finance

We enhanced the element, adding these resources:

  • discount-items
  • contacts
  • sales-quotes
  • item-fulfillments
  • cash-sales
  • purchase-requisitions
  • item-receipts

Pardot by Salesforce

  • We added x-searchables to the element.
  • We fixed an issue that caused some other x-searchables to fail.
  • We added more detailed descriptions to some resources in the API documentation.

Quickbooks Online

We fixed an issue that caused some inconsistency in error codes.

Sage Intacct v3

We increased the timeout for the GET /ledger-details call.

SAP Business One

  • We enhanced the SAP Business One element to support multiple tenant sessions.
  • We added the POST and PATCH operations to the user-defined-fields object.

SAP S/4 HANA Cloud

We fixed an issue that prevented users from expanding all available nested objects in the API docs.

ServiceNow OAuth

We fixed an issue that caused issues with GET /objects/{objectName}/metadata calls.

Shopify

  • We added x-searchables to the element.
  • We fixed an issue that prevented some calls to customers/{id}/abandoned-checkouts from receiving a correct response.

Sugar Market

We fixed an issue that caused some events resources to be read as meetings resources.

Sugar Serve

We fixed some datatype issues.

Tango Card

We added x-searchables to the element.

Workday

We made some backend improvements to the element's functionality.

Xero v2

We fixed an issue that prevented the where clause from working with GET /sales-quotes and GET /purchase-orders calls.

Element Builder

We fixed an issue that retrieved all resources with a GET /resources call when only account-specific resources were intended.

Formulas

  • We introduced the Formula Debugger, a powerful tool you can use to help troubleshoot formulas at the individual step level. For more information, see our Formulas FAQ documentation.
  • We added the ability to enable or disable concurrent executions for formulas.
  • We improved formulas-as-a-resource compatibility with the formula v3 engine.

Platform

  • We fixed an issue that caused some usage-checking API calls to return an erroneously empty array.
  • We enhanced the documentation for the platform APIs.
  • We fixed an issue that prevented zip files from being uploaded and imported when migrating artifacts between environments.
  • We enhanced the Manage Environments feature, adding notifications when attempting to export or promote artifacts with dependencies; see Managing Environments for additional information.

Security

We made various improvements to the password reset flow, streamlining the process and adding additional clarity in the UI.

VDRs

  • We made several improvements to the VDR user experience.
  • We fixed an issue that prevented some VDR mappings from displaying properly.