API Provider Setup
To authenticate a Plaid element instance must provide information about your Plaid account and the user's bank account:
- Plaid information required: The
client_id, and API environment (sandbox, production, or development)
- User's bank information required: Bank name (Institution) and bank credentials
See the latest setup instructions in the Plaid documentation.
To find the required Plaid information:
- Log in to your account at Plaid.
- Click Account, and then select Keys.
- Record the client_id, public_key, and secret.