To authenticate a Coupa instance, you must first locate your credentials. You will need the site address and API key to provision an instance with Coupa.
Locate Credentials for Authentication
Follow the steps below to locate your credentials.
- Go to the Coupa site address - https://cloudelements-coupalink-demo.coupacloud.com
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Once signed in, click on the Setup button on the top right corner.
- On the setup page, go to the search bar and search for API keys.
- The API keys page opens up. Click the Create button to generate an API key for yourself.
- The Create API keys page looks as shown below.
- Provide the details mentioned on the page. Once the API key reaches its expiration date, you need to update the instance you provisioned, with a new API key.
- Click Create and the API key is generated.
Use the site address and API key to provision an instance with the Coupa element.